Welcome to the 22nd Issue of Design Vitamins 💊 If you want to access the previous issues, you can check them out in this link.
Let's jump into it to get our weekly fix now ↓
Five Finds of the week
- UI Land - Discover Africa's top applications and breakdowns (Try Now 🛠️)
- Every Chat Component you ever need (Play Now 🔗)
- LabKit for Figma to create collaborative spaces (Play Now 🔗)
- How to design Transistion patterns for Android (Check it out 🔗)
- Include - Accessibility annotations Figma plugin by Ebay (Try Now 🔗)
Four Things to Read, See and Hear this week
- How to pick the least wrong color (View Guide 🔖)
- How to write an effective GPT3 Prompt (View Article 📺)
- Making $70,000 in one year with no-code templates (View Guide 📖)
- Bruno Simon's Portfolio (View Portfolio 📜)
Three Things to Try this week
- Tree.fm - listen to forests around the world. (Check Now 🔗)
- Propstar - Figma plugin to generate all states & variants in a click (Try Tool 🔗)
- Aiko - Free AI transcription tool for MacOS (Check Now 🔗)
Two UI Breakdowns of the week
This week's chosen workflows are from Spotify's Share screen:
- Share screen of a single track to Instagram stories.
- Spotify's edit story for instagram.
Sharing screen from spotify is very contextual. Users can choose to share a specfic track/album/playlist or could share lyrics of a particular track.
See a quick audit below of a share screen for instagram ⤵
When the user's choose to share via instagram, users have an simple option to change or edit backgrounds within spotify. Pretty smart move as it enables people to do better customisation between the two apps without the need for using a 3rd party.
See a quick audit below of a share edit screen for instagram ⤵
|Brandhero offers highly-personalised design service which has helped 100+ busy founders and businesses tell their brand story in the most impactful / converting way possible via effective brand strategies,functional UI/UX design and beautiful UX-centric Webflow websites.
|Book a free discovery call ↗
|Build 25 landing pages for the price of $49 per year with Carrd, a nocode website builder!
|Make your next design portfolio website for free using Framer. And if you choose to upgrade yearly, get 3 months off using the code: pro-yearly-partner
|Try Framer for free ↗
One meme for this week
Adios and we'll be back next week. See you then 👋